O My Afflicted Comrades And Friends

O my afflicated comrades and friends

a fire is burning in my heart

such as lava from the valcanos

sarrows made my life as a desert


I can,t bear separation of my brother

I can,t live without him?

i will not think of death

but avenge of his pain is my aim


As nightingale sings songs of sadness

when ever summer season came

because flowers were refuged & became less

i think nearly our conditions are same


I am not worry about my bad condition

but my nation is going towards nightfall

let us brought our nation from this sitution

by getting education and to spreading it to all


In such violence world of difficulties

i will become a noble and enduring man

i will bear with patience all anxieties

and i shine brightly as sun can

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shirin Farhad ( A Love Tale )

Human Rights Violation